Key To The Highway
The classic, 8 bar blues made famous by Big Bill Broonzy and everyone else that recorded it afterwards. I'll be showing you how to play this one all over the fingerboard in the key of G with some interesting licks, turnarounds, chords and bass lines.
ADDITIONALLY -- you'll expand on this song with a unique solo which I'll also show you. This will move you beyond just copying the song to someone who can be creative with it as well, which will ultimately improve your overall playing and musicianship.
What will you learn in this lesson?
• You'll sound like a one person band... bassist, rhythm and lead all rolled into one.
• The G6 tuning and how easily it can be used for playing blues. I mean... EASY.
• How to use double stops effectively in solos and accompaniments.
• Right hand technique: You'll be combining bass AND those double stops to create some interesting syncopated lines.
• The all important and widely used 9th chords and 6th interval licks.
This lesson includes 10 movie downloads with all the tab.
Here's a sample of what your movies will look like.
I'll even coach you via email.
You can also stay in touch with me via email and let me know your progress. I'll be happy to answer any questions you may have all along the way.
Only $7.95. I'll PERSONALLY email the link to you. Really, I do that myself.