Let Us Get Together
A wonderful gospel blues in the key of G. Made popular by the Reverend Gary Davis, we'll be approaching this song in a different way, using a tuning that will enable you to travel all over the fingerboard. You'll be keeping a melody going while playing alternating bass parts and what's more, adding some swing style chords to the song.
I'm going to show you how to play this wonderful song and give you a wide variety of ideas that will enable you to be as creative as you like with it.
What will you learn in this lesson?
• You'll be learning the G6 tuning and how to get the most out of it. It's an amazingly easy tuning (practically all of the strings are what you're already used to) which allows you to take full advantage of this song.
• A variety of swing chords including 6th, 7th and 9th chords.
• You'll learn how to harmonize the melody while playing double stops.
• A 'backward banjo roll' which Davis used to add variety to his songs.
• You'll be using the CAGED system to add licks in both the key of G and the key of D.
• You'll learn how to use the major pentatonic scale to produce country and swing licks which fit perfectly in this tune.
This lesson includes 8 movie downloads with all the tab.
Here's a sample of what your movies will look like.
I'll even coach you via email.
You can also stay in touch with me via email and let me know your progress. I'll be happy to answer any questions you may have all along the way.
Only $7.95. I'll PERSONALLY email the link to you. Really, I do that myself.