That'll Never Happen No More
There was a reason that one of the most respected players of his time, the Reverend Gary Davis, was quoted as saying that "Blake had a sportin' right hand." Davis wasn't known for giving out complements about other players either, so Blake must've been something.
And something he was. Blake played in a swinging style as this song, "That'll Never Happen No More" certainly illustrates.
I'm going to show you how to play this wonderful song and give you a wide variety of ideas that will enable you to be as creative as you like with it.
What will you learn in this lesson?
• I'm going to show you the entire song as played by Blake... note for note... from the first one to the last, including every nuance and variation that made Blake so famous.
• You'll learn how Blake used his skipping bass lines and 'ahead of the beat' notes to create his signature swinging sound.
• Your right hand technique will ultimately improve as I show you, step by step how to master Blake's runs.
• A 'forward banjo roll' which Blake used to add variety to his songs.
• All three of those amazing instrumentals Blake added to this song.
This lesson includes 10 movie downloads with all the tab.
Here's a sample of what your movies will look like.
I'll even coach you via email.
You can also stay in touch with me via email and let me know your progress. I'll be happy to answer any questions you may have all along the way.
Only $7.95. I'll PERSONALLY email the link to you. Really, I do that myself.