Try Some Of That
This is a song I learned off of a Pink Anderson record. Pink was born and bred in South Carolina and used to ride with traveling medicine shows, entertaining would be customers with his style of Piedmont blues.
Of course as I usually do I took a few liberties with this song but the main feel of the Piedmont style is prominent throughout.
ADDITIONALLY -- you'll expand on this song with a unique solo which I'll also show you. This will move you beyond just copying the song to someone who can be creative with it as well, which will ultimately improve your overall playing and musicianship.
What will you learn in this lesson?
• A new way of playing an alternating bass with a G chord
• How to 'stretch' a chord, literally, on the fingerboard to create an exciting effect.
• Right hand technique called 'The Corkscrew' which adds interest to any rhythmic figure.
• Tons of ideas on how to improvise using single note licks, intervals and moving bass lines.
• One heck of a fun song to add to your toolbox. This is my most requested number whenever I play a show.
This lesson includes 5 movie downloads and 2 pages of tab.
Here's a sample of what your movies will look like.
I'll even coach you via email.
You can also stay in touch with me via email and let me know your progress. I'll be happy to answer any questions you may have all along the way.
Only $7.95. I'll PERSONALLY email the link to you. Really, I do that myself.